17 March 2009

Streamyx Sucks Big time !!!

From the day I'm  coming back from KT, streamyx at my house going crazy slow, and most of the time i can't connect to the net.  I am really pist off right now...CELCOM Broadband comes handy especially for surfing ...but i need to download something from rapidshare(stupid celcom cannot download from torren / rapidshare)...how about download it's from the office?? please lah...we're totally being blocked to access such sites, even youtube, friendster also being blocked, hey what the heck I'm going to the office while taken my leaves.

tonite 17-03-2009  speed: 3kbps download/12kbps upload... sucks!!!


I paid  RM 88 every month (1mb package) and  i don't expect this kind of services from them, furthermore can i get any rebate for this suck services?? tell me!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    sabar,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:25 PM

    nampak je cenggih
    tapi mcm hampeh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Tahniah kepada ketua pemuda umno yang baru,,,,

    ReplyDelete