26 December 2007

Cult of Mac

Dont be fools...It's not a Christmas gift, but it's sort of a dream comes true. I'm a big fan of Apple since 1985. The first computer that i have opportunities to used is apple IIe, adored by the design and the OS...i promised myself...someday I'll using it for my works.... today is the day... a long waiting, a few paperworks and finally a well worth for the hardworking to achieve this moment.... hope nobody will be jealous this.
Photobucket
I'am still waiting for Final Cut Pro to come...so after this, a few staff will be send for the training again...and become one of Mac believer or creating a cult of Mac in the office.

3 comments:

  1. wahhh beshnye... saya pun mengidam 1.. tapi jobscope x melibatkan grafik.. so angan2x je le nampak gayenye... -

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni yg jeles... klau nak harap beli sendiri.. jangan harap..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sesekali bagi staff guna barang baik punya...baru best sikit

    ReplyDelete