31 August 2006

Inspired CG Movies

This morning 31/08/2006 as a proud citizen i watched the perbarisan in astro RIA...after solat zohor went to IOI Puchong buying wayang tickets for "Monster House" film this Saturday with my family. I need to spent some quality time with my family and lepas gian after along time never watching 3D film in the panggung. After all this film related to 3d so, its a learning process for me. I've watched more than 20 3D films for the past 10 years. Here are my inspiration 3D movies that give me motivation to jump into 3D wagon:
  • Toy Story (1995)
  • Antz, A Bug's Life, (1998)
  • Toy Story 2 (1999)
  • Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within, Jimmy Neutron:Boy Genius, Shrek, Monster Inc,(2001)
  • IceAge (2002)
  • Finding Nemo (2003)
  • Shrek 2,Shark Tales, The Incredible(2004)
  • Robots,Chicken Little, Madagascar, Valiant (2005)
  • IceAge 2, The Wild, Over The Hedge, Cars(2006)
Pixar, DreamWorks, DNA Productions,Blue Sky Studios,Blur Studio and Disney are modeler and animator are all dreams company to works on. In Malaysia ClickGrafix is a sample company...but its not 100% malaysian company.

I hope someday there will be a 100% malaysian + bumiputra that can become like Pixar, DreamWorks, and so on bla..bla..bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment