01 August 2005

When it started

I still remember, when I'am in secondary school, my art teacher used a potato to make a stamping art. We learn to design...put some color to the potato surface an stamp it to the drawing papers. WOW... a masterpiece being born out.

At that time we used to question about what is our ambition when we grow up... I choose Architect as my choices( I love to draw at that time)...but in real life now..my profession in Information Technology area...but my desire in drawing is like flame burning inside my body...waiting to burst.

If I have more free time, I will be using my computer to fulfill my dream to be an artist. This blog is where I put anyhing related to arts..my beloved subject weather purposesly or unconciously from my mind that being borrowed by Allah SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment